Dr. Aysha W. Mahmoud is a Specialist Pediatrician. She obtained her M.D from the University of Jordan. She has Higher Specialization Degree in Pediatric obtained from Jordan University Hospital.
Before joining Bareen International Hospital, she worked in Al Maqased Charity Hospital, Amman, Jordan as NICU Pediatric Specialist and King Hussein Cancer Center, Amman Jordan as Pediatric Specialist for Oncology patients, she has experienced in Diagnostic and Therapeutic (with chemotherapy) lumber punctures, and bone marrow aspirates.
- Bachelor Degree in General Medicine & Surgery at Jordan University
- Higher Specialization Degree in Pediatrics at Jordan University
- MRCPCH (RCPCH) Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, United Kingdom (Completed 2 out of 3 stages – 2014
Special Expertise and Services
- Intensive Neonatal / Pediatric Care
- Respiratory Disease
- Arabic, English, Italian and Romanian