Dr. Indira Durai obtained her MBBS from K.A.P. Viswanatham Government Medical College, Trichy, India in 2006 with 1-year internship in the same institution. Thereafter, she completed her MD Radio-Diagnosis between 2009-2012 from S.C.B. Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha, India which is a premier medical institution in Odisha and one of the oldest centers of medical teaching and training in India. During this period, she did her first-year residency from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital which is a tertiary care centre and topmost government medical institute in the state of Odisha. She did DNB in Radiology from National Board of Examination Delhi completed in 2013 and she is a fellow of Royal College of Radiology, United Kingdom since 2015.
Dr. Indira has several years of experience in the field of Radiology and is academic oriented. She has taught numerous post graduate students and published articles and case reports. Her areas of interest and expertise are in women’s imaging and neuroradiology.
Dr. Indira is well versed in:
- Reporting Whole-Body MRI including MR spectroscopy, MR angiography, MRCP, MR urography, MR fistulogram and musculoskeletal MRI.
- Reporting Whole Body CT, Contrast Enhanced CT, CT Angiography including cerebral, aortogram, peripheral angiography and High-Resolution CT of thorax and temporal bone.
- 2D, 3D & 4D Ultrasound Antenatal Scans, Sono-mammography, Ovulation monitoring, Pediatric sonography, neonatal sonography of brain, Transvaginal sonography for pelvic pathologies, sonography of small parts such as Thyroid and US guided FNAC.
- Doppler sonography – Renal, Antenatal, Carotid, Peripheral Vascular and Transplant Kidney.
- Fluoroscopy Procedures – Contrast Studies for gastrointestinal tract, Hysterosalpingography, Intravenous Urography, Micturating Cystourethrography and Ascending Uretherography.
- Conventional radiography and Mammography Reporting.