Dr. Mirvat Ahmad Ghanem is a Senior Obstetrics and Gynaecology Specialist with around 12 years’ experience. She has obtained her M.B.B.CH from university of Tishreen University, Lattakia, Syria in 2001. She later completed her post graduate studies in Obstetrics and Gynaecology within the same University in 2007. She has also attained Membership of the Arab Board of Obstetrician and Gynaecology and completed the first and second part of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Dr. Mirvat has worked in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Maternity Hospital of Dr. Suleiman Al Habib Medical Group, Riyadh, KSA and in Al Warood Medical Centre, Riyadh, KSA, which are tertiary referral centers with subspecialties like high risk pregnancy, fetal medicine, reproductive medicine, minimally invasive surgery, urogynaecology and gynae-oncology. She moved to UAE in 2014 and she worked in well-known private hospital in Abu Dhabi.
Special interests are:
- Normal delivery & caesarean section
- Ante-natal care
- Management of high-risk pregnancy
- Diagnosis and management of infertility
- Menopausal problems
- Screening for women health and gynaecological tumors
- Puberty and adolescent care
- General gynaecological cases
- Family planning
- Hysterectomy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy
- Basic ultrasound of obstetrics and gynaecology