International patient care begins before your arrival at the hospital and lasts throughout your stay. Bareen International Hospital is dedicated to international health care and international patient care.
Our International Patients’ team, makes it easy for you to receive care by coordinating the following medical and personal needs for you prior to your arrival and during your stay:
- Appointment scheduling with physicians.
- Coordination of the admissions process.Interpretation services in several languages.
- Transportation arrangements including airport pickup.
- Long and short-term lodging arrangements for patients and their families.Deluxe accommodations available at the hospital.
- Special prepared meals upon request.
- Concierge services upon request.
For more information, please call +971 2 554 5555.