Bareen International Hospital observes the Holy Month of Ramadan
Saturday, May 11th, 2019
Bareen International Hospital gears up to be one with the community in observing the Holy Month of Ramadan --
- We have dressed up 2 big elevators with Bareen clinic timings during Ramadan.
- We have put up danglers on the ceilings of the corridors and waiting areas to mark the month-long occasion.
- We have placed Ramadan health brochures in waiting areas for our guests' and patients' easy reading while waiting.
- Our Ramadan greetings and Ramadan clinic timings are also communicated across different platforms --
- Roll-up banners in the reception areas per floor and Emergency Department
- Digital screens
- Web banner
- Social media
- For our fasting guests and patients, we are giving out NMC-branded dates, water, and juices to help break their fast on Iftar time.
- Also, we are offering guests and patients pocket-sized Imsakiyah (prayer timings) which they can take anywhere as a special memento from Bareen.