The Holy Month of Ramadan at Bareen International Hospital.
Thursday, May 17th, 2018
In light of the Holy Month of Ramadan, Bareen International Hospital is geared to be one with the community in observing this special occasion --
- We have dressed up all our lifts on first, second, and third floors.
- We have put up danglers on the ceilings of the corridors and waiting areas to mark the month-long occasion.
- We have placed Ramadan health brochures in waiting areas for our guests' and patients' easy reading while waiting.
Ramadan Clinic Timings are also communicated across different platforms --
- Roll-up banners in the main lobby and reception areas per floor
- Tent cards on the main reception and OPD reception areas
- Digital and TV screens
- Web banner
For our fasting guests and patients, we are giving out branded dates and water to help break their fast on Iftar time.
We are giving our guests and patients pocket-sized Imsakiyah (prayer timings) which they can take anywhere as a special memento from Bareen.