Dr. Mohamed Haggag Consultant - Radiology
- MD Degree in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology at Benha Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt - 2012
- Master’s Degree in Diagnostic Radiology at Benha Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt – 2007
- M.B.B.Ch at Benha Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt – 2002
Special Expertise and Services:
- Conventional Radiology Reporting, Fluoroscopy & Mammography
- Ultrasound and Doppler Ultrasound of different body parts
- MRI Report Development
- MDCT Report Development including Coronary angiography.
Dr. Mohamed Haggag is a Consultant Radiology and Head of Radiology Department in Bareen International Hospital.
Before joining Bareen, Dr. Mohamed worked as Consultant Radiology and Head of Radiology Department at Al Hammadi Hospital in Riyadh, KSA as one of the first class hospital in Riyadh with 350 bedded capacities.
Dr. Mohamed has over 14 years of experience in the field of Radiology and he worked in reputed private and university hospitals in EGYPT and Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Mohamed has many papers published in international journals, participating in many workshops and had many certificates for continued medical learning.
Language Spoken: Arabic and English