Dr. Nasir Nawasreh Specialist - Family Medicine with subspecialty in Acute Care in Emergency Department
- MRCGP Int. UK.
- Diploma in Asthma management case UK Resp.
- Certificate in Public health UK Sheffield Uni.
- Diploma course Geriatric Medicine UK Cardiff and Vales NHS.
- Diploma course tropical medicine and hygiene UK Royal Hallam shire NHS.
- Various emergency lifesaving courses.
Special Expertise and Services:
- Daily General Family Medicine Practice
- Acute Trauma Medicine
- Acute Emergency Medicine
- Management of Acute and Chronic Illnesses and tropical medicine in adults and paediatric and Geriatric patients
- Management maternity emergencies
- Diagnosis and Management in multidisciplinary team of COPD, Syncope, Dementia and Parkinson
- Rehabilitation and Management e.g. falls, strokes, incontinence
- Management of general tropical Illnesses
Dr. Nasir Nawasreh is Family Medicine Specialist, who graduated in 1998 with MBBS degree and had experience in both Middle East and UK over the last 20 years in family practice and emergency room fields.
In his early medical training, he gained vast experience at King Hussain Medical City (one of the largest hospitals in the Middle East) then moved to the UK NHS for further education and training, where Dr Nawasreh completed his high certificate in Public Health – Sheffield University and Diploma in Management of Asthma Patients – UK Respiratory Education, and also gained training for 6 months in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Halamashire Hospital Sheffield. He also trained in Geriatric Medicine NHS primary care hospitals and institutes, Dr Nasir also gained vast experience A&E in one of the busiest hospitals in the North Doncaster Trust.
Dr. Nawasreh has been head of emergency department for two years In Bareen Int. Hospital UAE, Most of his experience lies in Acute Medicine and Trauma, in addition to being a Family Medicine Specialist taking care of all family members, treating all types of diseases and daily healthy issues and educating families about health preventive methods in health.
Dr. Nawasreh’s clinical interests include health quality and life, and maintaining healthy body organs during different stages in life span.